Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 Days!!!!

30 days to go!!!

I don't know if I can even sum up how excited we are to be getting married. After becoming engaged on Thanksgiving of 2011, it seemed like this day would take forever to get here and now that there are only a few weeks left it is flying by. We have been blessed in sharing with family and friends at many Teas/Showers/Parties. We have two more this weekend and can't wait to celebrate with everyone coming.
You know its funny how things always turn out right when you trust in the Lord. Had Jon and I not experienced our past we would have never made it to this point in our lives and probably would have never even met. His grace is ever present in our lives and that why we are Fastening our Faith, because we have learned that this road might get bumpy at times.
I am excited to share our life as the McDonalds with you, I hope you join us for the ride.
Love,
Taylor

*Above is our first picture as a "WE", Jon being the "W" and I the "E", aka the night he asked me to be his girlfriend officially, September 29, 2010*

No comments:

Post a Comment