Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday!!! (15 days)

Well its a HAPPY FRIDAY here in Auburn since we are now 15 days away from the best day ever, JULY 7 !!!! The details are all slowly beginning to come together, we have met with the florist, caterer, wedding coordinator, photographer, everyone is on board with the plans and looking forward to the wedding. Jon and I are really excited about the upcoming two weeks. During the next two weeks, My Dad is going on ASP - prayers for a great trip and safe travels, he has also been under the weather some so healing hands he is needing; Jon goes on his bachelor trip- of course these boys would go sooooo close to the wedding and make me a nervous wreck, no repeat of the hangover please; Mom and I will be working on reception pieces and decorating; I will be packing my bags for the best trip ever, HONEYMOON!!! So as you can see its a busy two weeks, but we are so EXCITED!!!

Wanted to share a picture from my Bachelorette party, It was the perfect girls weekend, minus Helen's sickness. Many Thanks to these wonderful ladies!!!!
                                                                                                
                                                                              Love - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment